We are currently recruiting for 4 Client Service Officers/Housing Managers for our client, a well-regarded community organisation based in St Leonards.
The purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of approximately 250 properties efficiently, providing excellent customer service ensuring a positive tenant experience, connecting tenants with communities and facilitating support as required to enable individuals to sustain their tenancies. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: providing tenancy services to tenants, identifying early indicators of distress and addressing to assist tenants to sustain their tenancy, working proactively to assist individual tenants and household members in their communities, ensuring the maintenance of adequate and appropriate records and administrative systems for tenancy management, assisting in service planning and policy development in tenancy matters; and liaising with support agencies, government and non-government agencies on tenancy matters.
* Understanding of and sensitivity to the needs of social housing tenants and applicants
* Knowledge and understanding of NSW Residential Tenancies Act 2010
* Experience of housing management or service delivery within a social organisation is preferable
* Understanding of support service system
* Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook
* A current NSW driving licence
Experience at NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
Degree or relevant experience in social work, welfare or relevant discipline
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd November
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-regarded and growing organisation so if you match the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the ‘APPLY’ button below or call Gary Ward on 02 9269 8809 to discuss further