Your new company
Work for one of the most loved big4 banks that has a proud history as Australia’s first and oldest bank. This company is well recognised for being the leader in their class for customer experience as well as their focus on innovation and the community.
With operations primarily based in Sydney, this offers you huge career opportunity to progress or to diversify your career at one of the biggest and most successful banks in Australia. This is a great place for someone who is looking to embark on a career in banking, where your career will be developed from day one through world class training and development.
Your new role
Work in an inbound contact centre environment servicing either Consumer or Business Banking customers and be responsible for:
- Building great relationships with customers and deepening customer relationships by providing value ads at every opportunity.
- Handling inbound calls and emails from either Consumer or Business customers with a focus on delighting customers with a seamless experience every time.
- Assist customers with transactional banking enquiries, general enquiries and support customers with self service functions, including educating customers on new technologies or products that enhance their banking experience.
- Handle a range of ad-hoc requests and queries, and troubleshoot technical issues regarding online platforms.
- Build a genuine understanding of customer needs to provide a service that goes above and beyond what is expected.
- Provide general information to customers and pro-actively provide banking solutions, utilising every opportunity to connect with customers through building a genuine relationship over the phone.
This is a fantastic entry level role that offers you a great deal of variety and progression. If you’re looking for somewhere to start out, where you can apply your skills in an environment that will offer you support and training, this is a great place to launch or continue your career in banking.
What you’ll need to succeed
- We are open to the experience you come with, as full training is provided
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- A clear focus on the customer, a passion for service delivery, and a clear willingness to go the extra mile for people
- A flexible attitude, willing to be trained and coached, as well as being positive about feedback and developing your skills
What you’ll get in return
- You’ll get top class training and development, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career from 12-18 months onwards into a wide range of areas. Whether it’s a more senior level role or working in different business lines, or into retail banking or relationship management, the world is your oyster.
- Above market salary between $54k-$57k + super, depending on experience.
- Hours – Monday to Friday 8am-9pm roster working 37.5 hrs per week. Only 1 late shift per week. (some flexibility to work Saturday’s might be required from 9-5)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.