An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun and creative communications function that works across the Asia Pacific region. The role will require a self driven individual with very strong written and verbal communication skills, that would be comfortable operating within a stand alone role.
– Working withing a diverse global team to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated communications activities for both the internal and external stakeholders
– Write engaging content and targeted outbound communications, within the agreed deadlines
– Review and edit existing promotional material for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
– Manage the overall marketing and communications calender for the business
– Implement and organise online marketing activities, through the various social media platforms
– Collaborate effectively with global teammates and large teams across multiple locations and time-zones
– Analyse communications efforts and their effectiveness
– Show creativity and deliver excellent advice as you provide communications support to the business.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing/communication
– Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
– Experience in retail environment
– Skills in marketing communication, content editing and digital marketing
– Self drive and comfortable working autonomously
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Creative writer and thinker
– Able to take on feedback and use that to adapt and enhance your way of thinking