Your new role
This market leading, WA based company provide design, manufacturing, asset support & consultancy solutions for hydraulic systems worldwide.
Your role, as Proposal Engineer is to execute and deliver all aspects of quotes and tenders, applying company and industry standard processes and procedures. You must also provide the relevant technical knowledge when preparing and presenting tenders.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Mechanical Engineering Degree and/or Diploma with relevant industry experience
• 5 years minimum – relevant experience within the Hydraulics industry
• Knowledge of engineering principles, practices and methods
• Hydraulic Systems engineering knowledge
• Mechanical and structural equipment design knowledge
• 2D and/or 3D electronic drafting skills (AutoCAD & SolidWorks)
• Ability to liaise at all levels with the clients, subcontractors and suppliers
• High computer literacy
What you’ll get in return
An excellent opportunity to further develop your skills with this market leading company.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sionnann now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.