We are currently recruiting for 4 Client Service Officers/Housing Managers for our client, a well-regarded community organisation based in St Leonards. The purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of approximately 250 properties efficiently, providing excellent customer service ensuring a positive tenant experience, connecting tenants with communities and facilitating support as required to enable individuals to sustain their tenancies. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: providing tenancy services to tenants, identifying early indicators of distress and addressing to assist tenants to sustain their tenancy, working proactively to assist individual tenants and household members in their communities, ensuring the maintenance of adequate and appropriate records and administrative systems for tenancy management, assisting in service planning and policy development in tenancy matters; and liaising with support agencies, government and non-government agencies on tenancy matters. Essential: * Understanding of and sensitivity to the needs of social housing tenants and applicants * Knowledge and understanding of NSW Residential Tenancies Act 2010 * Experience of housing management or service delivery within a social organisation is preferable * Understanding of support service system * Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures * Excellent written and verbal communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills * Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook * A current NSW driving licence Desirable: Experience at NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) Degree or relevant experience in social work, welfare or relevant discipline Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd November This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-regarded and growing organisation so if you match the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the 'APPLY' button below or call Gary Ward on 02 9269 8809 to discuss further
The Role The IT Support Contractor, under the guidance of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and IT Projects Manager, will be assisting with the day-to-day operations and management of the IT helpdesk and also provide support for the IT team with IT related functions and projects as required. It is envisaged that this role is aimed at a support person that has broad IT support experience and who has been in the industry for 3 to 5 years. Initially the contractor would focus on IT Helpdesk calls and the rollout of Windows 10 Pro and Office 365 across the organisation. Key Responsibilities: Managing multiple IT incidents simultaneously Provide IT support across the business and handle escalations from within the business Strong verbal communication and written skills Optimization of software, hardware or IT services through change-managed, pre-emptive and scheduled maintenance tasks Your Profile 3+ years experience supporting a Microsoft Windows environment Windows 7/10 troubleshooting skills Office 365 administration and configuration Experience with deployments through SCCM PowerShell scripting (desirable)
Our client are currently on the search for a Warehouse Forklift Driver with General Freight Loading experience
Your new company This organisation is one of Australia largest transport companies. They specialise in road and rail, container handling, and general warehousing and distribution. They are currently on the search for a Warehouse Forklift Driver with general freight & load restraint experience. Your new role You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Picking, receiving and dispatching orders
- Forklift driving
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Overseeing inventory and warehouse stock
- Data entry and record keeping
- General cleaning of warehouse
- A valid SA Forklift Licence (LF)
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun and creative communications function that works across the Asia Pacific region. The role will require a self driven individual with very strong written and verbal communication skills, that would be comfortable operating within a stand alone role. Key Responsibilities: - Working withing a diverse global team to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated communications activities for both the internal and external stakeholders - Write engaging content and targeted outbound communications, within the agreed deadlines - Review and edit existing promotional material for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines. - Manage the overall marketing and communications calender for the business - Implement and organise online marketing activities, through the various social media platforms - Collaborate effectively with global teammates and large teams across multiple locations and time-zones - Analyse communications efforts and their effectiveness - Show creativity and deliver excellent advice as you provide communications support to the business. Key Requirements: - Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing/communication - Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent - Experience in retail environment - Skills in marketing communication, content editing and digital marketing - Self drive and comfortable working autonomously - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Strong attention to detail - Creative writer and thinker - Able to take on feedback and use that to adapt and enhance your way of thinking
Your new company A leading Utility company is looking for a Data Engineer to be a key member of a tight knit team What you'll need to succeed Atlassian Stack e.g Jira, Bamboo Network Config and maintaince (Hypervisors, VMs, Servers) OS Agnostic - You will have strong experience in Linux but comfortable on windows when needed Database and associated Languages e.g Oracle, Postgres, SQL Docker
- Hadoop, machine learning experience would be highly desired
- Working experience with AWS
- Comfortable with occasional interstate travel and after hours work
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Attractive daily rate
- Great Melbourne CBD location
- Key member of an integral team for the business
Your new company Our client is a market leader in Financial Services and is currently seeking a Claims Administrator to provide comprehensive support within the Wealth Operations team within the wealth division of one of the Big4 Banks based in North Sydney. Your new role You will be responsible for processing payments and providing administrative support for payments from Fund Managers. This role will see you becoming part of the Revenue & Reporting team, day to day you’ll:
- Handling the initial admin process for death claims,
- contacting potential beneficiaries,
- sending out paperwork,
- providing an overview of the overall claims process,
- acting as a contact point for any ongoing claims
- Effective communicator
- Personal resilience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Energetic / upbeat persona & a good attitude, a positive outlook
- Hard worker, able to work independently.
- Flexible working, working from home options available
- North Sydney based
- You’ll receive industry leading training
- A wide range of future career opportunities.
- Hourly rate of $29.10 per hour + Super
- Flexible hours! Starting any time from Flexible (start any time from 7am) Monday to Friday, 7.6 hours per day across 5 days
Your new company Work for one of the most loved big4 banks that has a proud history as Australia's first and oldest bank. This company is well recognised for being the leader in their class for customer experience as well as their focus on innovation and the community. With operations primarily based in Sydney, this offers you huge career opportunity to progress or to diversify your career at one of the biggest and most successful banks in Australia. This is a great place for someone who is looking to embark on a career in banking, where your career will be developed from day one through world class training and development. Your new role Work in an inbound contact centre environment servicing either Consumer or Business Banking customers and be responsible for:
- Building great relationships with customers and deepening customer relationships by providing value ads at every opportunity.
- Handling inbound calls and emails from either Consumer or Business customers with a focus on delighting customers with a seamless experience every time.
- Assist customers with transactional banking enquiries, general enquiries and support customers with self service functions, including educating customers on new technologies or products that enhance their banking experience.
- Handle a range of ad-hoc requests and queries, and troubleshoot technical issues regarding online platforms.
- Build a genuine understanding of customer needs to provide a service that goes above and beyond what is expected.
- Provide general information to customers and pro-actively provide banking solutions, utilising every opportunity to connect with customers through building a genuine relationship over the phone.
- We are open to the experience you come with, as full training is provided
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- A clear focus on the customer, a passion for service delivery, and a clear willingness to go the extra mile for people
- A flexible attitude, willing to be trained and coached, as well as being positive about feedback and developing your skills
- You'll get top class training and development, and you'll have the opportunity to develop your career from 12-18 months onwards into a wide range of areas. Whether it’s a more senior level role or working in different business lines, or into retail banking or relationship management, the world is your oyster.
- Above market salary between $54k-$57k + super, depending on experience.
- Hours – Monday to Friday 8am-9pm roster working 37.5 hrs per week. Only 1 late shift per week. (some flexibility to work Saturday’s might be required from 9-5)
Alpha Beta Careers
12 MONTH FIXED-TERM
- Sub-urban Location in Sydney
- 12 month Fixed-Term / Mat Leave Cover
- Attractive Salary / Friendly Working Environment
- Flexible working hours
- Cash flow management; planning & forecasting
- Preparation of GL Accruals & prepaid supplier accounts
- Prepare BAS & monthly PAYG
- Month End Reconciliations
- Payroll Management
- Accounts Payable functions
- Other Office Management duties as required
- Vast experience & understanding of finance processes
- Experience using MYOB software
- Experienced with Payroll processing
- Be available on short notice and happy to commit to assignment
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be a confident, driven individual
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive management
- Possible future opportunity with the company
- Located close to public transport
- Highly desirable working precinct close to cafes and bars
Sydney Sydney Sydney Sydney
Alpha Beta Careers
2 months ago
Alpha Beta Careers
Client is a leading Corporate training organisations providing a range of soft-skills training such as time management, customer service, communication skills, project management, sales management etc. They are currently looking for a senior Account Manager to target corporate and government clients in the Sydney region. WHAT'S INVOLVED IN THE POSITION The role is a mix of new business sales and account management. You will be required to present to C-level decision makers across corporate and government clients. This role will involve you taking a very consultative approach with your clients in order to understand their business challenges and their needs and coming back to them with a tailored solution as well their award winning off the shelf training solutions. Who we are looking for? For this role we are looking for a polished sales professional preferably from a training or HR solution based sales approach but would also consider candidates from IT solutions or related type sales. If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please contact Sarah Lewis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpha Beta Careers
3 months ago
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Local Forster opportunity
- Government organisation