- Fantastic hourly rate
- Local Forster opportunity
- Government organisation
Our client, a Government agency require an Asset Services Officer with significant experience to work with their Asset Management Unit to assign projects to schools on a contract basis.
Initial responsibilities for the Asset Services Officer are:
* Sourcing and engaging local contractors in rural, regional and remote NSW
* Assisting in the preparation and negotiation of documentation and contracts
* Contract management to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budgets
* Processing of contractor claims and variations
* Evaluations of completed projects
The successful candidate
* Proven experience delivering capital works projects
* 3 - 5 years facilities management experience
* Proven experience in the preparation of documentation including project briefs, status report and financial information
* Previous experience monitoring project compliance with relevant guidelines such as Building Code of Australia and WH&S legislation
What's in it for you?
* Attractive hourly rate
* Full time hours
* Fantastic local opportunity
Please apply now using the link provided.